WHY SILICON VALLEY
There's only one place to go.
If you want to study banking, you go to New York or London.
If you want to study fashion, you go to Paris or Milan.
If you want to study entrepreneurship, you go to Silicon Valley.
No place but Silicon Valley has such a high density of innovative technology and new media companies. No place but Silicon Valley has such a concentration of the ideas and energy that drive today's creative economy. And no place but Silicon Valley has Cogswell College, a leader in educating visionary entrepreneurs.
- Five rules … from Launch Festival & TechCrunch50
Feb, 19, 2014
- LLC, Partnership, Corporation, Sole Proprietorship – Deciding on Your Company’s Legal Structure
Jan, 22, 2014
- Outsourcing Your Human Resources Function
Jan, 15, 2014
- Bruce Poon, Founder of G Adventures Talks About His Startup Experience
Jan, 8, 2014
- What Does an Entrepreneur Look Like?
Dec, 18, 2013